Gran Camping Zarautz
According to the story of Zarautz, when a whale approached the shore, a person lit a fire in Talai Mendi or Monte Atalaya (watchtower hill) to warn the fishermen, who rushed out to hunt it with their boats and harpoons. Today there are few whales to see but we have that beautiful hill from which to enjoy the same colour of the sea and the mountains that the ancient inhabitants of Zarautz had. And this is the place where, since 1964, the Gran Camping Zarautz has been located.
Rate with Mundo Campista Card: 20€
- Pitch, two adults, car, camping unit, and electric hook-up.
- Other items will be charged according to current rate.
- Subject to availability
Card acceptance dates:
- From 01/01/2022 to 12/04/2022
- From 18/04/2022 to 30/06/2022
- From 01/09/2022 to 31/12/2022
- Electric hook-up
- Pet friendly
- Social lounge
- Sports centre
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.