Camping Peña Montañesa
Camping Peña Montañesa is at the entrance of the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. It is an ideal place for rest, at the foot of the unspoiled and wild Pyrenean mountains. From here, you can go hiking and enjoy a variety of mountain and adventure activities in rivers, ravines and peaks, such as rafting, canyoning, kayak, horse riding, 4x4 tours, mountain biking, hiking, climbing, caves, hunting, fishing... It is 2 km from the town of Aínsa, National Historic Artistic Monument. Camping Peña Montañesa, with its privileged weather and its proximity to the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park and to the Cinca river, is the perfect place for the holiday you were searching for.
Rate with Mundo Campista Card: 23€
- Pitch, two adults, car, camping unit and electric hook-up.
- Other items will be charged according to current rate.
- Subject to availability
Card acceptance dates:
- From 02/01/2023 to 08/01/2023
- From 03/03/2023 to 05/04/2023
- From 11/04/2023 to 30/06/2023
- From 01/09/2023 to 26/10/2023
- From 01/11/2023 to 22/12/2023
- Electric hook-up
- Kids Club
- Pet friendly
- Social lounge
- Sports centre
- Swimming pool
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.