Camping el Berguedá
If you want tranquillity, space and nature, we invite you to visit us. A homely campsite, calm, very spacious and surrounded by forest, next to the Cliffs of Vallcebre. It is located in the Catalan Pre-Pyrenees (Barcelona), near the Pedraforca Massif and the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. We have wooden bungalows to rent and camping pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
A good location for mountain activities (hiking, canyoning, climbing...), sightseeing (Cercs Mines Museum, Artigas Gardens (Gaudí), Oil Mine of Riutort...), water activities (La Baells reservoir) and popular festivals in the region (Medieval Week in Bagà, Patum de Berga, Accordionists gathering in Maçaners, etc.).
Rate with Mundo Campista Card: 22€
- Pitch, two adults, car, camping unit and electric hook-up.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Other items will be charged according to current rate.
Card acceptance dates::
- From 01/01/2022 to 13/04/2022
- From 19/04/2022 to 22/06/2022
- From 26/06/2022 to 30/06/2022
- From 01/09/2022 to 10/10/2022
- From 01/11/2022 to 31/12/2022
- Social lounge
- Sports centre
- Swimming pool
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.